아방스 칼럼

#. 원본 글 주소 : http://etude87.tistory.com/213

0. 들어가며

이번에 소개하는 RPG Maker: High Fantasy Resource Pack은 바로 이전에 소개했던 RPG Maker: Mythos Horror Resource Pack과 마찬가지로 개인적으로 모으고 있는 Pioneer Valley Games에서 제작한 그래픽 소재집입니다. Pioneer Valley Games에서 제작한 소재집 중 가장 메인 타이틀로 공식 사이트 RPG Maker Web에서는 이들 시리즈를 묶어서 별도의 번들 패키지인 High Fantasy Mega Pack(Bundle)이라는 이름으로 다소 저렴한 가격으로 판매 하기도 했습니다. 핵심 타이틀인 만큼 그 종류도 많은데 그 중 이번에 소개하는 RPG Maker: High Fantasy Resource Pack 시리즈가 본체에 해당하는 물건입니다.

* RPG Maker Web Store Page : http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/high-fantasy-resource-pack

* Steam Store Page : http://store.steampowered.com/app/265463/

1. 구성물

전체 구성물은 소재인 Assembled_Facesets, Backgrounds, Characters, Monsters, Overlays, Tiles, IconSet 등과 이용 규약이 적혀 있는 READ ME.txt, ReadMeHighFantasyI.txt 파일로 구성되어 있습니다. 걔중 단일파일인 IconSet의 경우를 제외한 나머지는 개개의 폴더에 나누어 분류되어 있으며 추가적인 Extra 보너스 소재는 존재하지 않는 100% 그래픽 소재집입니다.

READ ME.txt 파일의 내용입니다. 중요한 내용으로는 RPG Maker에 국한되지 않고 자유로이 사용할 수 있으나 소재에 대한 무단 배포 및 게임 제작 외의 용도는 금지라는 것이 명시되어 있습니다.

Thank you kindly for purchasing this resource pack! We do hope that it serves you well.

=========Regarding some of the resources in this pack=========
If you are using RPGMaker VX, VX Ace, or other RPG Maker product, not all of these resources will be ready-to-use 'right out of the box'.
Instead, some third-party scripts might be required to utilize the higher frames of animation sprite sheets, animated battlers, and running sprites.

All of these scripts do exist currently and can be found in the official RPGMaker Scripts forums.

Just head here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/
and then check out their script section of the appropriate RPG Maker product.

You can find which scripts I personally use to make the demo videos on my site in the FAQ and Commission section : www.pioneervalleygames.com

==========Terms of Use============
All resources in this bundle are free to use in commercial and non-commercial projects. You are free to use these resources in conjunction with any game-making software you choose. You are prohibited from freely distributing any of the resources in part or in whole, and you are also prohibited from selling any of these resources. They are for use in projects only.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or requests for future products, please visit our website:

www.pioneervalleygames.com

Or stop by our Facebook page and say Hi!

http://www.facebook.com/PioneerValleyGames

Thank you kindly,
-Jesse

아래는 ReadMeHighFantasyI.txt 파일의 내용입니다만 앞서 언급한 것 이외에는 크게 중요한 것은 없습니다.

============================================================
readme.txt

HIGH FANTASY I RESOURCE PACK
============================================================

READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING HIGH FANTASY I RESOURCE PACK.

I. Introduction

Thank you for purchasing the Resource Pack, "HIGH FANTASY I RESOURCE PACK".
This Resource Pack contains a collection of fantasy resources. This Add-on Pack is compatible with the full version of "RPG MAKER VX, and RPG Maker VX Ace" and can be used with RPG Maker XP and IG Maker, as well as other game creation software to create your own game.

This explains the basic instructions of how to use the materials contained in this Resource Pack. Please read carefully before adding this music to your projects.

------------------------------------------------------------

II. System Requirements

None

III. About Resources in this Materials Add-on Pack

The resources in this Resource Pack are optimized for use with the full version of "RPG MAKER VX Ace" and the instructions below in "How to add the resources to your game" is written with RPG MAKER VX Ace in mind. If you are using a different product from the RPG Maker series, you'll need to manually import the resources by following the instructions in the help file of that product.

IV. How to add the Resource Pack to your game

After the Resource Pack, "HIGH FANTASY I RESOURCE PACK" is completely downloaded to your computer, unzip it and place the folder in your desired location.

Options in the Setup menu:

1. READ ME FIRST:
You must click "READ ME FIRST"
- This read-me file will be displayed.

2. Open RPG Maker VX Ace:
Open RPG Maker VX Ace and the project you wish to add the Resource Pack to.
Select Tools -----> Resource Manager----->Graphics/(resource type, such as tilesets, battlers or characters)--------->Import-------->Choose the resource files and then import them.

3. High Five
The Resource Pack is now in your game. Wasn't that easy?!

V. "HIGH FANTASY I RESOURCE PACK" END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY.

PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS RESOURCE PACK. IF YOU (THE "USER") DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY DELETE THE DIGITAL CONTENT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

1. Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of HIGH FANTASY I RESOURCE PACK (the "Product") are property of ENTERBRAIN, INC (the "Company" or "ENTERBRAIN") and third party allowed by the Company.

2. The graphics included in the Product (the "Resource Pack") may be used with any of ENTERBRAIN's game development software (include all related titles of "RPG MAKER Series" or "our products"), as well as any game creation software that retains the Company's rights.  User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the Resource Pack only if they meet all the following conditions:  

2.1 You must be a legitimate user of our products.  You shall promptly sign up and register required information as a legitimate user of our products according to the method prescribed by the Company.

2.2 You shall produce a game using the RPG MAKER Series or other game creation software.

2.3 Your game must include additional documentation that clearly indicates the use of the HIGH FANTASY I RESOURCE PACK and the following copy:

[Copyright](C) 2014 ENTERBRAIN, INC;
artist: PVGames.

2.4 Solely used for the creation of your game, you can edit, process, and modify the materials contained in the Resource Pack.

2.5 Do not sell, distribute, lease, or transfer the Resource Pack itself (even if the materials were edited, process, or modified by the User).

3. The Company will bear no responsibility for any damages to the User's computer caused by misuse of the Product.

4. By using the Product, the User accepts the full terms and takes sole responsibility for use of the Product.

5. The Company will bear no responsibility for any issues and disputes between third parties, regardless of the content, that occur as a result of the creation, distribution, and release of the User's game by using the Product.    

Developer
ENTERBRAIN, INC
Artist:
PVGames

Publisher
DEGICA Co., LTD

VI. Contact Information

RPG MAKER Customer Support:
support@rpgmakerweb.com

*NOTE: We cannot answer any inquiries that are not related to the product and/or how to use the product.

RPG MAKER Official Store:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com

(C) 2014 ENTERBRAIN, INC.

Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista, Windows 7 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks, products and company names are the property of their respective owners.

참고로 Pioneer Valley Games의 공식 홈페이지에서 언급하고 있는 라이선스 내용은 아래와 같습니다. 해당 내용은 Pioneer Valley Games에서 제작된 모든 소재집에 통용되는 부분입니다.

Q: I don't use RPG Maker products, can I still use your resources in another engine?
A: Yes! You are free to use any of my resources that you purchase (or freebies from the Free Resources section) in any software that you want. The resources are generally formatted to work naturally with RPG Maker products (and Eclipse Origins, coincidentally), but might require some format editing to use in other software depending. I personally also use my resources in Construct 2 without any troubles.

2. Assembled_Facesets

가장 먼저 살펴보는 것은 얼굴 그래픽 소재입니다. RPG Maker에서 기본적으로 파티 메뉴 및 메시지 또는 전투 등에 사용되는 소재들로 본 소재집에 들어잇는 모든 캐릭터와 몬스터의 얼굴 그래픽이 작성되어 있습니다. 20개의 그래픽 파일로 157개의 얼굴 그래픽입니다만, 캐릭터(또는 몬스터) 하나당 하나의 얼굴 그래픽이기 때문에 다양한 표정 등이 존재하지 않은 점이 다소 아쉽습니다.

3. Backgrounds

70장의 640×460의 해상도로 작성된 전투 배경입니다. 덕분에 RPG Maker 전 시리즈에서 무리없이 사용 가능하다는 것이 장점입니다만, 일부러 소재의 색상을 제한했는지 비주얼 노벨 배경처럼 다소 열화된 듯한 퀄리티와 일부 1px 정도 어긋나 있는 소재들은 다소 아쉽습니다. 기본적으로 3D로 제작된 배경이지만 기본적으로 전투 배경이기에 다른소재들과의 호환성은 크게 걱정하지 않을만합니다.

4. Characters

80여개의 캐릭터 그래픽 세트 및 9개의 오브젝트 그래픽으로 구성되어 있습니다. 그에 해당하지 않는 그래픽 소재의 경우 폴더 밖에 위치해 있습니다. 플레이어의 용사 파티보다는 NPC로 활용할 수 있을 풍부한 소재로 구성되어 있다는 것이 장점입니다.

폴더안의 캐릭터 소재는 기본 4방향에 대각선을 추가한 ISO소재까지 해서 총 8방향 보행칩을 제공하고 있으며, 캐릭터의 사망 포즈 그래픽도 함께 들어 있습니다. 더불어 RPG Maker 이외의 툴에서도 사용 가능한 풀프레임 그래픽 소재를 별도로 제공하고 있습니다. 거기에 스탠딩 CG와 얼굴 부분만을 잘라낸 단일 얼굴 그래픽 소재도 함께 있습니다.

재미있는 사실은 아동 그래픽의 경우 사망 포즈 그래픽이 없다는 것입니다. 게임 심의 규정상 아동에 대한 공격은 불가능한 부분이기 때문에 당연히 소재로 사용될 수 없다고 판단하여 제외한 듯 합니다.

5. Monsters

70여개의 몬스터 및 동물 캐릭터 그래픽 소재입니다. 이미 캐릭터 소재 폴더에 오브젝트 소재가 들어 있기 때문에 이곳에는 폴더로 분류된 소재들만 있습니다.

구성 자체는 캐릭터 그래픽 소재와 유사하나 구성물에서 일부를 제외하곤 대각성 이동 그래픽이 빠져있습니다. 아무래도 주인공 파티로 영입 가능해 보일만한 것만 따로 추려낸 듯한데 이부분은 다소 아쉽습니다.

15개의 동물 그래픽도 하나의 폴더에 모아져 있습니다. 이것들은 4방향 보행 그래픽만 존재합니다.

6. Overlays

구름과 비 효과를 줄 수 있는 포그 그래픽 소재입니다. 툴에 따라서는 지원하지 않는 경우도 있는 소재입니다만, 별도의 추가 스크립트를 추가한다면 무리없이 사용 가능하리라 봅니다. 생각보다 자주 찾기 어려운 소재인 만큼 적지만 나쁘지 않다고 생각됩니다.

7. Tiles

캐릭터 소재들과 어울리는 맵타일 그래픽 소재들입니다. 기존 RTP 호환의 소재들과는 혼용해서 사용하기 매우 어려운 것들입니다만, 본 소재집의 여타 소재들을 사용하는데 있어 반드시 필요하다고 할 수 잇는 것들입니다. 핵심소재라고 할 수 있습니다.

8. 나가며

RPG Maker: High Fantasy Resource Pack은 전반적으로 나쁘지 않은 소재집이라고 생각합니다. NPC와 몬스터 등 생각보다 찾기 어려운 소재들을 기본적으로 가지고 있기 때문에 여타 소재들과 혼용하기 어려운 소재집으로써 기본적으로 가지고 있어야할 것들을 잘 모아둔 느낌입니다.

이전에도 언급한 내용입니다만, Pioneer Valley Games의 그래픽 소재집들은 3D모델링을 가지고 2D스프라이트를 제작하는 방식을 사용했기에 어설픈 2D 소재집 보다야 확실히 놓은 퀄리티를 보장하긴 합니다만, 그만큼 이질적이라 RTP 소재와의 호환이 매우 어렵습니다.

이번에 소개해드린 RPG Maker: High Fantasy Resource Pack도 여기에서 예외일 수 없습니다. Pioneer Valley Games의 그래픽 소재집은 좋게 말하자면 다른 소재들과는 확연한 차별점이 있고, 나쁘게 말하자면 다른 소재집과는 함께 쓰기 어렵기 때문에 부족한 소재의 공백을 결국 또다른 소재집으로 충당해야 한다는 단점이 있습니다.

때문에 자기완결성이 뛰어난 소재집으로 적잖은 볼륨에도 불구하고 부족함을 느끼게 하는 소재집들입니다.

가격은 현재 RPG Maker XP의 판매가인 $24.99와 같아서 소재집 중에서는 비싼축에 속합니다만, Pioneer Valley Games의 모든 그래픽 소재들이 다른 소프트웨어나 엔진에서도 사용 가능하다는 점을 생각해 보았을때 이는 비싸다고만 볼 수도 없기도 합니다.

그럼 다음에는 RPG Maker: High Fantasy Resource Pack의 2탄에 해당하는 RPG Maker: High Fantasy 2 Resource Pack을 소개해보도록 하겠습니다.

Who's 습작

* 게임소재 자료실 관리자 (2012.04.17 ~ ) / 게임리뷰 게시판 관리자 (2012.08.23 ~ )
* 개인 블로그 : https://eternalworld.tistory.com
└ RPG Maker VX/Ace 메뉴 편집기 등 배포
* 리뷰 블로그 : https://etude87.tistory.com
└ RPG Maker 시리즈 한글패치 정리, 쯔꾸르 시리즈 이용 규약 등 소개
* 프리 게임 한글화 DB : https://freegame.tistory.com
└ 한글화된 해외 무료 게임 정리

List of Articles
분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공   지 칼럼 게시판 이용 안내 6 습작 2012.07.09 13988
서양알만툴기행 턴제 RPG - The Heart Pumps Clay file 두억신 2015.06.06 743
서양알만툴기행 크툴루 호러 - Ashworth 4 두억신 2015.06.05 608
게임실황넋두리 국산 게이ㅁ들을 실황해오면서 느낀 잡썰 19 4 file 2015.06.04 1251
게임실황넋두리 국산 게이ㅁ들을 실황해오면서 느낀 잡썰 18 6 file 2015.03.01 1740
단   편 RM VX ACE DLC 리뷰 – Frontier Works Futuristic Heroes and BGM file 모쟁 2015.01.25 990
단   편 RM VX ACE DLC 리뷰 – PIXEL MYTH: GERMANIA 11 file 모쟁 2015.01.25 859
자 유 연 재 잔인한 피니엔진과 네코노벨 비교분석 4 :: 부가기능편(完) file 하늘바라KSND 2014.12.20 1157
자 유 연 재 잔인한 피니엔진과 네코노벨 비교분석3 :: 스크립트 언어 편 file 하늘바라KSND 2014.12.18 967
단   편 원화가를 꿈꾸는 분들께 드리고 싶은 이야기. 1 소프트아이스크림 2014.12.14 2666
자 유 연 재 잔인한 피니엔진과 네코노벨 비교분석 2 :: 오류 검출 기능 편 6 file 하늘바라KSND 2014.12.13 1166
자 유 연 재 잔인한 피니엔진과 네코노벨 비교분석 1 :: UI편 2 file 하늘바라KSND 2014.12.13 2124
소재집둘러보기 소재집 둘러보기 - RPG Maker: High Fantasy Main Party Pack II 습작 2014.12.02 769
소재집둘러보기 소재집 둘러보기 - RPG Maker: High Fantasy Main Party Pack 1 습작 2014.11.22 767
뮤직팩 리 뷰 RM VX ACE 뮤직팩 (DLC) 리뷰 – 6 (The Simple Life Music Pack) 2 모쟁 2014.11.19 838
소재집둘러보기 소재집 둘러보기 - RPG Maker: High Fantasy 2 Resource Pack 1 습작 2014.11.14 915
자 유 연 재 클릭의 잡생각 - 1. 직관성 2 클릭N드래그 2014.11.14 770
소재집둘러보기 소재집 둘러보기 - RPG Maker: High Fantasy Resource Pack 습작 2014.11.06 1130
자 유 연 재 아방스 커뮤니티 리뷰, SWOT분석 그리고 전략 3 정체불명 2014.10.24 918
자 유 연 재 어디로 가야하오... 1 file A.미스릴 2014.10.03 1262
단   편 공포게임을 하면서 참 부족했던 점. 3 2034 2014.09.28 1276
게임실황넋두리 국산 게이ㅁ들을 실황해오면서 느낀 잡썰 17 9 file 2014.07.07 3513
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
/ 9