XP 스크립트

class Scene_Movie

def initialize(movie,length)
  @movie_name = Dir.getwd()+"\Movies\"+movie+".avi"
  @counter = length
 end

def main

Graphics.transition
  @wnd = Win32API.new('user32','FindWindowEx','%w(l,l,p,p)','L')
  @temp = @wnd.call(0,0,nil,"Scripts").to_s
  @movie = Win32API.new('winmm','mciSendString','%w(p,p,l,l)','V')
  @movie.call("open ""+@movie_name+"" alias FILE style 1073741824 parent " + @temp.to_s,0,0,0)
  @movie.call("play FILE",0,0,0)
  loop do
    Graphics.update
    sleep(1)
    Input.update
    if Input.trigger?(Input::B)
      break
    end
    @counter = @counter - 1
    if @counter == 0
      break
    end
  end
  @movie.call("close FILE",0,0,0)
  $scene = Scene_Map.new
  Graphics.freeze
 end
end

avi 확장자 동영상만 가능하며
경로는 Yourgame/movies 안에 넣어주시고요.
불러오는 거는 $scene = Scene_Movie.new("File name",5)
이내요;;
제가 해보니까 오류 뜨던데;; 수정하면 먹힐듯;;

이거 주의사항인 것 같은데 누구 번역좀;;
Copy this into a new section of your game. To play a file, move the avi file into a "movies" subdirectory (yourgamedata, yourgamegraphics, yourgamemovies). Then call "$scene = Scene_Movie.new(filename,length)" where filename is your movies actual filename (minus the .avi) and length is the playtime in seconds.

Example: My games path is "C:game". I create a folder in "C:game" called movies. I then move my movie, called "intro.avi" into "C:gamemovies". Now I open my game, paste the above into a new section of the scrîpt editor (ABOVE MAIN), and close the scrîpt editor. Then I make a new event on my map, give it a graphic of a guy, and click to add command. I go to the third page and pick the bottom right one labeled "call scrîpt". Then I type "$scene = Scene_Movie.new("intro",8)" (the 8 because my intro is 7.5 seconds long and I know to round up if I must round). Now I run my game, and whenever I talk to this guy, it plays my movie.

Now not all avi files will work, but I really hope your making your own movies, so it should be no problem to try different codecs. Make your movies 640x480 in resolution. This scrîpt will be buggy as hell if you are running your computer at 640x480, and the editor is probably impossible to work with. If this is the case, increase your resolution to at least 800x600 and not only will it work, but people might believe you when you say you know more than nothing about computers 

Anyway, this should be working flawlessly, and my small following will hopefully help me troubleshoot any issues people have, so feel free to post issues here and someone (I pray not always myself) will get back to you.

EDIT: I'm going to list some relavent stuff from the other topic here to answer a few questions before they're asked.

First off, this is not perfect, it cannot play videos while in fullscreen mode, but it can check your screens resolution to make a good guess if you're running fullscreen or not (hence the whole buggy 640x480 resolution thing I mentioned). If you game is running windowed, then your resolution shouldn't be 640x480 (with todays technology it's probably more like 1024x786 or higher, mines @ 1280x1024). When you go into fullscreen mode (alt+enter) your screen resolution changes to 640x480. So if it's about to play a video and the resolution is 640x480 it guesses that you don't actually use 640x480 resolution, you're just in fullscreen mode, so it jumps to windowed mode, plays the video, and re-enters fullscreen mode afterwards. If you were in windowed mode, it just plays the video. I've also noticed that playing the game in windowed mode with a resolution of 640x480 actually won't work right anyway because the games area is 640x480 PLUS the titlebar AND the taskbar... so you'd probably notice if your running 640x480, and you should definately change it to a higher setting anyway.

Second, as I mentioned not all Codecs work. The word "Codec" seems to scare a lot of people around here, so let me explain. A video file has three things (that are relevant to this thread): a video codec, and audio codec, and a file extension. Any extension can have any video/audio codec combinations, the codecs are basically just instructions on how to use the data in the file. "Compression" is used in most codecs, which makes the files more portable. You should find codecs that work well for what you need (usually less filesize means less quality with little workaround room), and stick with it. If you use common codecs, then others can watch your movies too... If you use "Hax0r's leaked Playstation codec" (don't think this is real, but an example) then most people won't have it, so you either need to provide the codec with your game, or somehow get them to a place where they can download/install it. I would just say to use "Windows Media Player 9" for video, and any common MP3 codec for audio. If you don't know what codecs are, then you probably haven't downloaded any additional ones to your comp, so just pick ones from the list that's there in your video editing program. You can use Divx (I guess) but make sure it's a new version, and be sure to mention the divx codec is needed to watch your games videos. Again, I recommend just using the "pre-installed" codecs for less headaches. Windows Media Player 9 is actually pretty good, only about 1 additional meg for every 14 megs of Divx.

What's with the "length" variable in your scrîpt? Well, the game needs a way to hold out until the video is done, and the best way is to probe for keypresses... but you don't want to force the user to press a key at the end of the video, so you include the files playtime and when the counter runs out it will continue the game. If you don't want this feature, just enter a huge number, put a "end of video" screen at the (you guessed it) end of your videos, and make sure people know to press a button at the end of the videos to continue. Oh, while I'm at it, you can press Esc. during the video to skip it, but since the engine only probes for the keypresses every so often, you may have to hold the "Esc" key for as long as one second for the engine to realize you pressed it (small error).

Who's 백호

?

이상혁입니다.

http://elab.kr

Comment '9'
  • ?
    독도2005 2009.08.23 19:06

영어인데도 머리가 아픈건 뭘까.. (토익 875점이라면서!!)

• ?
    그릴레옹 2009.08.24 10:30
    게임의 새 섹션에이 복사합니다. , "영화"디렉토리로 avi 파일을 이동 ( yourgame 데이터 yourgame 그래픽, yourgame 영화) 파일을 재생합니다. 그런 다음 "현장 = Scene_Movie.new (파일 이름, 길이)"여기서 filename은 당신 영화의 실제 파일 이름입니다 $ 호출 (마이너스. avi 파일)과 길이를 초 노는 시간이다.

예 : 내 게임에 경로가 "C : 게임". 난 폴더가 "C : "게임이라는 영화를 만듭니다. 그때, 전화를 ""으로가 "C intro.avi 내 동영상 이동 : 게임 영화". 이제 위의 scrà ® 태평양 표준시 편집기를 (위의 메인)의 새 섹션에 내 게임에 붙여넣기를 열고 scrà ® 태평양 표준시 편집기를 닫습니다. 그럼 난 내지도에, 그것을 남자의 그래픽을 추가하려면 다음 명령을주고 새 이벤트를 확인하십시오. 내가 세 번째 페이지로 이동하고 오른쪽 하단에 표시된 하나를 선택 ""scrà ® 태평양 표준시를 호출합니다. 그럼 난 유형 "$ 현장 = Scene_Movie.new ("소개 ", 8)"(8 왜냐하면 나의 소개 7.5 초 길이이며 만약 내가 라운드까지 진출해야 알아). 이제 내가, 그리고 내 게임을 실행할 때마다이 사람과 얘기를, 내 영화를 재생합니다.

이제 모든 avi 파일을 작동합니다,하지만 난 정말 당신의 자신의 영화를 만들고 희망을, 그래서 서로 다른 코덱을 사용해 아무 문제도 있어야합니다. 해상도에서 영화가 640x480합니다. 경우가 640x480에서, 그리고 아마도 편집기에서 작동하는 것은 불가능합니다 귀하의 컴퓨터에서 실행중인 경우이 scrà ® 태평양 표준시 버그가 지옥 같은 것입니다. 이 경우, 최소한 800x600 이상뿐 아니라 그것을 작동하여 해상도를 높이지만, 사람이 할 때 당신의 컴퓨터에 대해 아무것도 모른다고 잡아 떼는보다 더 믿을 수있습니다

어쨌든,이 완벽하게, 그리고 작동되어야 내 작은 다음과 같은 잘하면 날 사람들이 어떤 문제를, 그래서 여기 사람이 문제를 게시하려면 언제든지 문제를 해결하는 데 도움이됩니다 (난 항상 내 자신을) 다시 연락기도하지 않습니다.

편집 : 나는 다른 주제를 여기에서 몇 가지 질문을하기 전에 그들이 질문에 대답 좀 relavent 물건 목록에 갈거야.

첫째로 떨어져,이 완벽하지 않습니다, 그것을 전체 화면 모드에서 비디오를 재생할 수는 없지만, 이렇게하면 안 전체 화면을 실행하고 좋은 추측하여 화면 해상도를 확인하실 수있습니다 (따라서 전체 버그 제가 말씀 드린 것은 해상도 640x480). 만약 당신이 게임을 창 실행되면, 그때의 해상도가 640x480 (오늘날의 기술에서 1024x786 혹은 그 이상 그것은 아마도 더와 광산 @ 1280x1024)해서는 안됩니다. 하면 전체 화면 모드로 전환 (Alt + Enter를) 귀하의 화면 해상도를 변경가 640x480로 이동합니다. 그래서 그것에 대해 비디오를 재생하는 방법은 해상도가 640x480 그것은 당신이 실제로는 640x480 해상도를 사용하지 않는 추측이다, 당신은 전체 화면 모드로 그냥, 그래서 그것을 창 모드로 점프 구, 비디오 재생하고 다시 전체 화면 모드로 들어갑니다 나중에. 만약 당신이 창 모드에서했다, 이건 그냥 동영상을 재생합니다. 나는 또한 창 모드가 640x480의 해상도를 가진 게임 바로 어쨌든 있기 때문에 실제로 게임을 지역에 플러스가 640x480 제목 표시줄과 작업 표시줄이 작동하지 않습니다 ... 눈치 챘 를 실행하는 경우가 640x480 넌 아마 눈치 채셨을, 당신은 확실히 높게 설정 어쨌든 그것을 변경해야합니다.

둘째, 내가 모든 코덱이 작동하지 않습니다 언급했다. 그 단어는 "코덱"여기 주위에 많은 사람들이 겁을, 그래서 내가 설명 해 줄께 것으로 보인다. 비디오 파일이 세 가지가있다 (즉,이 스레드)에 관련된 위치 : 비디오 코덱 및 오디오 코덱, 그리고 파일 확장자. 모든 확장자를 가질 수있는 비디오 / 오디오 코덱 조합, 코덱은 기본적으로 파일에서 어떻게 데이터를 사용하는 방법에 그냥 지침입니다. "Compression"을 어떤 파일을 만들어 더 많은 휴대용 대부분의 코덱을 사용합니다. 당신이 그 일을 잘 당신이 무엇을 필요 (일반적으로 적은 크기 코덱을 찾아야한다), 작은 공간이 적은 해결 방법은 품질의 의미와 함께 붙어있어. 만약 일반적인 코덱을 사용, 그럼 다른 사람도 당신의 영화를 볼 수있습니다 ... 만약 당신이 "Hax0r 스테이션 코덱"이 진짜가 아닌 것 (모르지만 예를 들어 유출) 그리고 대부분의 사람들은, 그래서 당신은 당신의 게임 중 하나, 혹은 어떻게든와 코덱을 제공하는 곳으로 그들을 얻을 필요가없습니다를 사용하여 그들이 어디를 다운로드할 수있습니다 / 그것을 설치합니다. 난 그냥 ""비디오 용 Windows Media Player 9를 사용하고, 오디오에 대한 일반적인 MP3 코덱을 말할 것이다. 만약 코덱이 무엇인지, 그리고 몰라 아마도 당신을 빌려, 그래서 거기에 귀하의 비디오 편집 프로그램에서이 목록에서 사람을 선택하여 추가적인 것들을 다운로드하지 않았습니다. 귀하는 (i) 디빅스 맞춰 사용할 수 있지만 새 버전, 그리고 디빅스 코덱을 언급해야 확실히 당신의 게임 동영상을 볼 필요가 있는지 확인합니다. 다시 말하지만, 난 그냥 "미리 사용하는 것이 좋습니다"두통을위한 코덱을 적게 설치했다. 윈도우 사실은 꽤 디빅스의 모든 14 megs에 대해서만 약 1 추가 멕 좋은 Media Player 9 이상입니다.

무엇 scrà ® 태평양 표준시의 "길이"변수는? 음, 경기 동영상까지 버틸 수있는 방법을 요구, 그리고 가장 좋은 방법은 이루어집니다 값들을에 대한 조사입니다 ... 하지만 사용자가 강제로 동영상의 끝에서 키를 누르십시오, 그래서 당신이 할 때 카운터가 경기를 계속해서 밖으로 실행 파일이 장난을 포함 싶지 않아요. 만약 당신이 방금 엄청난 숫자 입력이 기능을 싶지 않아 "화면 (당신은 그것을 짐작에서), 귀하의 동영상 엔드 비디오의"마무리를 지어야하고 사람들이 동영상의 끝에 버튼을 눌러 방법을 알고 있어야 계속합니다. 오, 내가 그것에있어, 당신은 Esc를 누르십시오 수있습니다. 동영상 중에지만, 그것을 건너뛸 모든 너무 자주 값들을 이래 엔진 전용 프로브, 당신은 엔진만큼 잠시 당신을 (작은 오류)에 갖다 댔지 실현 "Esc를"키를 누른 상태에서 할 수있습니다.
  • ?
    그릴레옹 2009.08.24 10:30

구글번역기인데 저도 잘

• ?
    용호작무 2009.08.24 11:00

번역기...........................  아 이거 해석해보려고 했는데 댓글로 하려니까 힘드네요ㄷㄷㄷㄷ 일단 스크립트 시도해보고 답글로...

아니 이 게시판 답글을 달 수 있나?; ...어쨋건 일단 시도<

• ?
    하얀모자 2009.08.25 07:48

모르겠어요!!!

에단 2009.09.03 18:22
    신기하네여
  • ?
    G MAX 2009.09.04 12:26
    나중에써야겟네요
  • ?
    카비 2010.01.01 20:44

오~감동~찾고있었던건데 감사합니다~~~